CMS50D+ Pulse Oximeter
CMS50D+ Pulse Oximeter is a portable equipment adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation.
CMS50D+ Pulse Oximeter is applicable for use in plateau area, community healthcare, oxygen bar, Fitness clubs, physical training room, family and medical institution, etc.
- Integrated with SpO2probe and processing display module
- Small in volume、light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
- Operation menu for the function setting
- SpO2value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- A pulse rate sound indication
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function，the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage，and with alarm function
- With SpO2value and pulse rate value of storage, the storage data can be uploaded to computers
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Power supply: two “AAA” batteries（the standard configuration does not include batteries.