ECG300G is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal and print waveform by the thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, AC/DC, selecting any rhythm lead, case database management.
Main Features :
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- Multiply printing modes and formats, including manual, auto 4×3, auto 3×4+1, auto 3×4, auto 2×6+1, auto 2×6, auto 3-2+1, auto 3-2, auto 1×12+1, auto 1×12, rhythm 4, rhythm 3 and rhythm 2, etc. Waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with time print function, which meets different requirements.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Built-in memory stores up to 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic. Multi-language(Chinese, English, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Kazakstan, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian and Slovenian) interface and report.