Elastic Crepe Bandage
How To Apply
Elastic Crepe Bandage
As a prominent company, we are engaged in offering a wide range of ElasticCrepe Bandage. The offered bandage is checked on well-defined parameters, before making available this array in the market. These bandages are specifically manufactured in strict compliance with the standards and norms of the medical industry. The entire range of these bandages is crafted from a non-slipping, sterilizer material in order to allow the skin to breathe freely.
These products are appreciated for the following features:
- Natural colour
- Capable of stretching up to 4 meters
- Cotton Grey – 42% PUPA – 8% Cotton dyed – 50%
- Better elasticity
- Better aesthetic touch due to inter – woven
- Better compliance
- Maintains uniform and controlled smooth pressure
- With clips
- Reusable – Washable
- For sprains, painful joints and after cast removal
- Extremely convenient as a pressure dressing and for skin grafts
- General surgical, orthopaedic, sport injuries and post operative conditions
- Very useful as a light compression bandage for muscular support
|6cm x 4mtr Stretched|
|8cm x 4mtr Stretched|
|10cm x 4mtr Stretched|
|15cm x 4mtr Stretched|
GSM In box
GSM Crepe Out Box
How to Use
- Hold the bandage so that the start of the roll is facing up.
- Start the loose end of the bandage on the top of your foot beneath your toes. Leave your toes out of the bandage.
- Hold the loose end of the bandage in place with one hand. With the other hand, wrap the bandage in a circle twice around your foot. Always wrap the bandage from outside to inside.
- After the top of your foot has been wrapped twice, move your hand to your heel.
- Continue to wrap the bandage in a spiral pattern, like a figure 8. Leave your heel uncovered. Overlap the elastic bandage by ½ of its width each time you go around.
- Cross the bandage over your foot, moving upward, and pass it behind your ankle.
- Move the bandage down and cross it over the top of your foot.
- Wrap the bandage under your foot. Repeat this one more time.
- Pass the bandage around your calf and wrap it in upward circles toward your knee. Stop wrapping below your knee. You do not need to wrap the bandage down your calf again.
- Fasten the end to the rest of the bandage. Do not use metal clips where your skin folds or creases, such as behind your knee.