RESmart GII BIPAP Y 30T
BMC RESmart GII BIPAP Y 30T with Humidifier provides non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency in hospital or at home.
The device for non-invasive ventilation of the lungs NVL RESmart GII BPAP System T-30T, BMC – the ideal device NVL for ventilation in the home and outpatient settings.
BiPAP synchronizes extremely quickly with the individual characteristics of the patient’s body, with increased sensitivity of sensors and automatic adaptability of settings. However, the device is easy to set up for work, it quickly switches from one nature of treatment to another, regardless of the number of patients and the complexity of the disease.
BiPAP demonstrates excellent therapeutic effect in the following diseases:
- obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome, or SOAGG
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD
- interstitial lung disease, or ISL
- spinal muscular atrophy, or CMA
- Pickwick syndrome
- cystic fibrosis
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS
- Simple, reliable, sensitive, quickly synchronized with the patient.
- CPAP, S, S / T, T operating modes
- IPAP 4-30, EPAP 4-30
- 8-step inhalation-exhalation triggers
- Adjusting the inhalation-exhalation pressure, inhalation time (0.5-3 seconds) and respiration rate
- 3.5 “color LCD display; high-quality body and humidifier materials
- Monitoring Vt, Res Rate, Min Vent, Leak. Alarms in all respects
- 5-step adjustment of the humidifier
- Display of the key parameters of therapy in the online mode
- Build quality conforms to German standards **
- Pressure Range : 4-30cm H20
- Model number : Y30
- Auto on/off : No
- Noise Level : 3
- Weight : 1.3
Contents of Bag:
- BMC Resmart BPAP (Y30T)
- Mask (Nasal or Full Face, Size: S/M/L) (if included in order)